North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Well he tired to get it on today but it cant be done w/ out a vise. He has the adapter that goes into the lower that then goes into the vise but w/ out it it cant be done. Hes going to see about getting one later on this week then I can bring it back in again.

11A5977B-F50C-4F25-90A9-E140AE20011F-1969-0000015FA3C02E8E.jpg

New pistol grip came today. Feels much better then the factory piece.

I'll get it this spring. We got just under 30" here. Was a hell of a ride into work this morning. Neither 302 or 202 were plowed. Was about a foot and a half of unplowed snow and ruts and drifts all over the place.

$79 New Frontier lower. Just checked tracking and will be at the FFL on wednesday. That site still has some available. Midwestpx.com
Once I have that I won't have to worry about any ban and then I can slowly build it as the parts become available. Bolt carrier groups are also scarce right now but I have a forum that I can monitor. Same forums that helped me find this lower.
Some of the guys on that forum are buying the lowers in multiples. One guy posted a pic of the 8 lowers he had collected from a few different sites. That's a lot of cash.
The price of ammo is disgusting. Some places charging a buck a round but last summer it was less than 30 cents a round in bulk.

Today I saw the auction price of the same rifle I bought back in the spring going for double what I paid. Only difference was the rifle being auctioned had a folding stock. Wow!

Edit..just checked and the price is up another $300 to $1301. Ha! I paid $499.