North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

that also involves more money. Machine work plus new pistons and rings. Its just the standard bore.
It can easily snowball money wise. Trying to do it simple and cheap. Love to do the aftermarket long block but that is a lot of cash.

Worked on the cylinders today. Deglazed 4 of them.
Also found a lifter that I have to replace. Chunk missing off the top edge.

Attachments

• 1414869837978.jpg
    1414869837978.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 100
that pic was after I broke the glaze. Those scratches help hold onto some oil. When the cylinder is glazed it has difficulty holding onto some oil. There are some light vertical scratches in there from the pistons.
Haven't gotten around to the other side yet. Still getting ready for winter. Getting the tractor ready and doing other things.
So what have you been up to Mike?

Not too much. As you may know, Pepsi closed the Augusta and Portland warehouses. Due to the extra commute I incurred, I ended up taking a severance package that was offered to me instead of making a daily commute to Hampden or Auburn. I am hoping to have a shot at a really good paying job @ Pine State. Going back to Pepsi is still an option as well, but I am going to explore my options first.

Otherwise, things are great. Christopher is growing fast, and Katie is working very hard and somehow finding a way to tolerate me.

Glad to see the car is coming along bryan, hopefully its running by spring. Its getting pretty cold though your nipples must get hard working on it now.

Mike I did not know Pepsi closed down, thats crappy. Did you end up at pine state or are you still looking?

Dan, Giants suck and Eli is only half the talent as the sweat on Tom Brady's nut sack.

Things were busy this summer w/ moving and I was doing a lot of riding, logged just short of 6,000 miles. In the process of taking the fairing kit off it now and replacing it w/ a new one in the spring. I lost my lower while riding on the Kancmangus highway. was lucky not to run it over and lay it down in mid corner. Drove the cobra twice this summer and that was from moving. Really not sure what I want to do with it. I'm done modding it or should I say done spending money on it and I have the title so selling it really is not an option b/c I own it and it costs me nothing to keep it. At least I have it for when I feel like getting back into it more again.

Other then that things have been going well at the new place, I like being so much closer to everything

Glad to see the car is coming along bryan, hopefully its running by spring. Its getting pretty cold though your nipples must get hard working on it now.

Mike I did not know Pepsi closed down, thats crappy. Did you end up at pine state or are you still looking?

Dan, Giants suck and Eli is only half the talent as the sweat on Tom Brady's nut sack.

Things were busy this summer w/ moving and I was doing a lot of riding, logged just short of 6,000 miles. In the process of taking the fairing kit off it now and replacing it w/ a new one in the spring. I lost my lower while riding on the Kancmangus highway. was lucky not to run it over and lay it down in mid corner. Drove the cobra twice this summer and that was from moving. Really not sure what I want to do with it. I'm done modding it or should I say done spending money on it and I have the title so selling it really is not an option b/c I own it and it costs me nothing to keep it. At least I have it for when I feel like getting back into it more again.

Other then that things have been going well at the new place, I like being so much closer to everything

Nothing at Pine State yet, but they move very slow from what I have been told.