North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

this guy posted this over in 4.6 talk..............too funny...........too true!

4x4%20camaro%20red%20neck%20mullet%20car.jpg

classic.gif
camaro1.jpg
12760ls1hand.JPG
20040526133506911_1.jpg

whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey Guys, I just put a muffler on my wastegate. I know it sounds kinda stupid, but it really works well. It quite it down alot. I think it sounds alot like my catback. I never realized how loud my turbo was under full boost. This car gets more fun to drive everyday.

het man your wire covers are here!

Ok Mike, I should be over tomorrow.

On another note... :D

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..

whitehorseupnorth said:

Mike Johnson from 5.0 Mag, wanted info on my car pronto(his exact words). Maybe I'll get my 15 mins of glory or maybe not. If he is interested I will put a plug in for the club and our cars..

sounds good man that would be awsome!

whitehorseupnorth said:

Thats awesome Bro :nice:

whitehorseupnorth said:

I heard Blue Boy mag was looking for info on Travis and Mike for their next Gay Men In Mustangs spread. :rlaugh:

Striped5.0 said:
Its not about the power, its about 300 of them being in existence. Id take that Cobra R over any 500 HP car any day of the week and twice on sunday.
I tell you what next time I take a dump I will be leaving a 'One of a Kind' poo in the toilet. Do you want have that too? :rlaugh:

whitehorseupnorth said:

WOW...sounds like they are getting desperate to find cars. Maybe they will call me next month. :rlaugh:

Sounds cool though. I couldn't help the joke.

Dan_Soprano said:
what a friggin DUMB ASS!!!!!! Whats next biker boy? A honda civic? :nonono:

Have fun with that trav, i mean a car for a bike sure is a good tradeoff :rolleyes:

did you buy the movies Bike Boyz and Torque yet,

i'm gonna start calling you Brian Spilner

On an honest note i think you're an idiot for doing it but hey, it's your money.