North East SSoM Members!!!

You should try working outside in this crap all day. Its worse than swamp butt.

Talked to Chris today. I probably have to replace my starter. I think its the original and hasn't been turning over when I hit the key. I had to turn the key 5-6 times yesterday to get it to turn over just so I could roll it outside to wash it. Its going to be a slight pain it the butt doing because I think the exhaust downpipe is in the way. :mad:
Went for a long ride on the bike yesterday. Went up 112 to 22 and 35. Then I went up the west side of Sebago to 302. Up 302 to Fryeburg then back down 5. Took a few hours and 120 miles but I got the best mileage on the bike so far. I got just a hair over 41mpg which is pretty good considering all the hills I had to go up and down. The odometer went over 1000 miles and now its time for the first oil change.
Looking online for a filter. Then I need to replace the rear brakes on the Toyota. Ownership has its price trying to fix and maintain several things at a time.
What event was going on this weekend, Travis? Did I miss Fun Ford? If so I sure didn't miss it in this heat and humidity. Looking forward to Tasca with cooler drier air and meeting up with Worden and anyone else who makes it. Always nice to run into friends you haven't seen in a while.

• Sponsors (?)

Gald you got some good riding in bryan, it was a good weekend for it.

I ran the Street competition bracket race today and Street Ford. I broke out of both in the first round. I was expecting my times to stay the same or go higher b/c of the heat but they kept dropping by a tenth each time I ran. I need to find out whats throwing that CEL b/c I still think Im having timing being pulled out b/c it was trapping 13.4-13.2 all weekend. Granted I did not hook as good w/ the MT DR's as I did w/ the slicks but I should have still been in the 12's. Time for some 4.10's, Im only trapping at 5,200 across the line.

I have been working outside at the Skowhegan Fairgrounds this past week setting up and delivering to the several vendors that "occupy" the spaces there. A couple nice swamp donkeys out there, all dressed up in the finest Wal-Mart gear:( It's been a hot gig outside in the sun, but it's the best chance we have had to sell beverages all summer, so we'll take it:D

Tasca sounds like a good time:nice:

Few pics from this past weekend.

0816DML_6720.jpg

0816DML_6759.jpg

0816DML_6632.jpg

0816DSC_4562.jpg

0816DSC_4489.jpg

Nice to hear from you Fred, you should stop in more. How have you been, whats up w/ the Cobra?

You're right I do need to stop in more. Things are going really good right now. Mike started school for the first time on Monday.
The cobra is about the same. Havent really done anything to it. Got a couple projects going on...... 93 LX 5.0 and a 97 GT vert.