Stage 3 AMP trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

slo4door

Aug 10, 2006
I have an All Mustang Performance(AMP) stage 3 AODE for sale. it was for my 95 gt . the car was totaled and sold befor the trans ever went into the car. it still has the stage 3 written on it in black marker , and still has all the onlets capped off from shipping. It was from befor AMP had a stage 4 trans. AMP was offering this trans to hold over 650hp. it has all new electronics , 4/8/4 clutches hardened gears , tripple duty input and output ( http://www.ampperformance.com/ ). i bought the trans for $1700.00 w/o shipping . i will let it go for $1000.00 obo. this price is pick-up only . i will ship it for additional shipping charges. Pics upon request. Please serious replies only . Pick up is in central New Jersey. for info please call 908-406-0809 and ask for mike . i will also give a stock trans with the amp trans for the person to send it to a trans shop for a core charge. prolly worth about $200.00-$250.00 in your pocket for core charge return. P.S i have also heard that they make a manuel valve body for this trans .

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.