Stang got robbed

Hey! I'm not going to bore you all with the story of it. But my car was at my house. I guess i was a dumbass and didnt have my alarm on (keep in mind I live in a really good neighborhood and the houses are like 4 feet next to each other lol. which sucks =/ Anyways i was in and out of my car alot that day so i forgot to turn it back on. I woke up sat morning and go out to my car to look for something and was like wtf i guess i didnt shut my door. So then i see theres **** all over my floor, my pictures and receipts and ****. then i look and my seats are flipped forward and my amps are gone. They tried to take my cd player too. I'm almost 100% sure it was these guys I know. Jeff woodruff and Travis Page. Well so heres the thing

I need help getting them back. No stealing or any destruction. Im not into that. But Jeff has a 2003 Toyota Celica that he hasn't made a payment on in over a year and has changed the plates and the condition (put a bodykit in it and primered it and ****) and moved a few times over the year because the repo people look for it all the time im told. Well paybacks a bitch and I would like to figure out how to get it repo'd for him =D I know where the car is and I know where he is. The car was bought from brotherton cadillac in renton off rainier avenue. The loan I would guess went through either them or through US bank (im pretty sure thats what bank his grandma banks through - who signed for the car)

If anyone knows what I can do I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the help. Also if anyone knows anyone that has a 93-97 second generation ford probe gt that got broken into last week sometime, and had a turbo kit stolen, it was jeff and travis and they have the whole turbo kit at jeffs house. Not to mention tons of other stolen crap. So lets bring him down!

I'll post a pic of the celica for a good laugh =D

• Sponsors (?)

find out who finaced the loan and let them know where it is, they will take care of the rest. It is probibly held by a collectiona agencey (some finace offices sell the loan off to them after a certin time of not paying)

see if they give you a finder fee, you might even make some money

Turbo92PGT said:
Hey! I'm not going to bore you all with the story of it. But my car was at my house. I guess i was a dumbass and didnt have my alarm on (keep in mind I live in a really good neighborhood and the houses are like 4 feet next to each other lol. which sucks =/ Anyways i was in and out of my car alot that day so i forgot to turn it back on. I woke up sat morning and go out to my car to look for something and was like wtf i guess i didnt shut my door. So then i see theres **** all over my floor, my pictures and receipts and ****. then i look and my seats are flipped forward and my amps are gone. They tried to take my cd player too. I'm almost 100% sure it was these guys I know. Jeff woodruff and Travis Page. Well so heres the thing

I need help getting them back. No stealing or any destruction. Im not into that. But Jeff has a 2003 Toyota Celica that he hasn't made a payment on in over a year and has changed the plates and the condition (put a bodykit in it and primered it and ****) and moved a few times over the year because the repo people look for it all the time im told. Well paybacks a bitch and I would like to figure out how to get it repo'd for him =D I know where the car is and I know where he is. The car was bought from brotherton cadillac in renton off rainier avenue. The loan I would guess went through either them or through US bank (im pretty sure thats what bank his grandma banks through - who signed for the car)

If anyone knows what I can do I would really appreciate it! Thanks for the help. Also if anyone knows anyone that has a 93-97 second generation ford probe gt that got broken into last week sometime, and had a turbo kit stolen, it was jeff and travis and they have the whole turbo kit at jeffs house. Not to mention tons of other stolen crap. So lets bring him down!

I'll post a pic of the celica for a good laugh =D

or you could just kick his ass and take your chit back :shrug: judging by the pic he looks like a typical ricer puss.

One, if you know they have stolen property, call the cops. Secondly, find out somehow who has the lein on his car, and get a hold of them. If not do you know what repo company is looking for him? If you do, just call them. This punk needs to be taught a lesson.

so they just stole your amps? not bad i guess. could have been worse.

if you know where stolen property is from someone, just turn them in now. see if your amps are there also.

i tried to steal 281pony's engine from his 88 GT one time. i found out later that he was giving it away for free and i took it :) jk!

i would let the cops know what is going on concerning that car and the stolen goods. maybe they could impound the car and the repo men will take it back easier. stealing and putting stolen property into their cars sounds like a good reason for an impoundment.

I'd just find out who has the papers on the car and cash-in on some dough for helping mr. repo find it. I've learned cops usually have other stuff to worry about like rapists, killers, stabbings, shootings, etc. Then again, you could always tell a few other ricers that there's a sweet celica worth $$$$$. And just happen to mention where it's parked. j/k bad idea.... but those guys are fast though! My buddy works at a busy grocery store during the day. Well he went to his car to p/u his lunchpak and when he returned 30min later after lunch... his entire body kit was stolen in the middle of daylight.

ironmedic said:
i tried to steal 281pony's engine from his 88 GT one time. i found out later that he was giving it away for free and i took it :) jk!

i would let the cops know what is going on concerning that car and the stolen goods. maybe they could impound the car and the repo men will take it back easier. stealing and putting stolen property into their cars sounds like a good reason for an impoundment.

The longer it takes to turm them in, the longer it will take to get you stuff back, So go for it before he sells your stuff.:mad:

If the car gets impounded the finance company will get the notice of impound. Jeff won't even know which impound its at unless the finance company tells him, but the chances of that happening after a year of non-payment are extreamly thin. So I say call the cops about the stolen property and bust his butt, and hope they impound the car too.

Crap man, that really sucks! I'd say either do a few of the old standards of paying someone back -> sugar in the gas tank, mess with his spark plugs, deflate his tires, key his car (personal favorite for a$$ holes), but really, the rule is, you just don't mess w/ another man's car! (however, you don't have to personally mess w/ it), just call in a few favors from the local cops (I'm sure you're on a first-name basis with some of them :D ) and take it from there... mention the stolen crap, and the non-payments, but you could also file a claim w/ your insurance, assuming it's not that bad of an insurance company.

I've always thought that messing with a man's vehicle is the coward's way out. Really low, and very cowardly. Punching his teeth in is much more effective, and at least a better solution than childish vandalism.

But the smartest thing you could have done was call the cops. A long time ago. :shrug:

Turbo, I would recommend not doing anything to damage his car. Your actions could begin a cycle of vandalism and/or violence with someone who is less restrained by a moral code than you. He may be just young and foolish, but he sounds like a budding sociopath. Find a different solution and avoid him if possible. I like calling the police.

viperos said:
Crap man, that really sucks! I'd say either do a few of the old standards of paying someone back -> sugar in the gas tank, mess with his spark plugs, deflate his tires, key his car (personal favorite for a$$ holes), but really, the rule is, you just don't mess w/ another man's car! (however, you don't have to personally mess w/ it), just call in a few favors from the local cops (I'm sure you're on a first-name basis with some of them :D ) and take it from there... mention the stolen crap, and the non-payments, but you could also file a claim w/ your insurance, assuming it's not that bad of an insurance company.
sugar in gas tank does not do anything