stangcrazygirl project thread

• Sponsors (?)

I got a beautiful polished Cobra Upper and lower intake today!! I am going chrome and blue (mostly chrome) lol... on the engine area.
Of couse I did not buy it new... they are like $500 plus. I found one on craigslist for $250 well after I talked him down a little.

;-) I love deals!

Well I sold the vert..... :(

BUT... bought a new project a 2005 Mustang GT :D

05gt035.jpg

05gt040.jpg

05gt034.jpg

05gt038.jpg

Yes, I know... 22's on a Mustang a big no no. They will be removed soon along with the grille and the mirror covers. :eek:

Get some 4.10's. Really suprised that no one said this in 56 pervious posts. They would be be great in the Fox, but they will rip it in the 197.
I would lose the spoiler, the foglights, and the fuel door (on the new one) and black out the mirrors and badging, but thats just me.
BTW your car is CLEAN as hell! Thats the best compliment that I can give anyone. And it makes me think about selling the fox and getting something like that.
The 22's are really nice too. I would get them blacked out except for the lip. They look like they belong on the car. I am a "less is more" person so a little chrome goes a long way.
That is a sweet ride. No doubt about it. I dont see many cars that fit my taste on a regular basis but when one comes along I get excited. And this one excites me. Enjoy it.