Stangnet Monster Garage!

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
Once complete, we could hand it off member to member for a drive cross country. hehe

Better yet, what about a relay drive where members switch in various towns - like the Olympic torch procession?

I've got a Monster Garage habit, and would be up for the "build team" if there's anything I could do. :SNSign:

I have all kinds of stuff id contribute:

set of 10 holes with bad curb rash
front seats out of a topaz (came in parts car)
convertible roll bar (homemade)
87 spindles, brakes
vert/coupe deck lid
87 upper dash

Probably a ton of other stuff thats waiting to go

I got an 88' coupe with 10 holes on it (4 cylinder,not runing),a special (i.e fugly and cheap) Mach 1hood for 85-86' style that is very light,stock 86' GT spoiler,couple pairs of axles,3.73 gears,D0OE heads,full springs,locks,retainers for hyd. roller set-up,and some other crap I cant remeber :p

~FrankenStang~ said:
What did you DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!

LMAO j/k

I live in a town house and have had to throw away my old stuff lately. I just dumped a good set of rear springs last week :nonono:

I'm lettin that stuff go- I'm sure someone has a GT bumper cover w/o gashes/cracks and a fender w/o a huge dent.

OOOOOOOOOOoooooh- I gotta set of 86 GT stock Headers :shrug:

Nope, that comes next weekend when I get my cccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

notch. :D

Must disassemble Johnny 89