Starbucks tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

...I think theres a couple beverton cops hanging out up there that dont like get togethers because there not in beaverton anymore:D

They are probably still trying to figure out where all the Mustangs went. Or maybe they think you guys are just the ricers parents trying to keep an eye on them:p

:SNSign: :D :nice: :p :)
Hopefully I used enough of these guys to make you understand I am just:stick: ing at you for your ongoing comments about this topic. :nice:

It takes the same length of time to get to the Beaverton Starbucks from my house as it does coming from Vancouver...

Dave we are about fifteen minutes from where you drive to work everyday. Not too far at all.

Seriously guys, do we need to continue this :bs: of westside/ north whatever? NO. Those of you who want to whine like children continue at your liesure, but when we post that we want to meet up where we are closer to, your bitching is not necessary. When we meet in Vancouver there has never been less than 15 MUSTANGS there, showing there is enough people who DO WANT to come out and enjoy life.

We will still come out to Beaverton on occasion as well. If you want to be neutral like the rest of us, enjoy.

WoW .. Looks like we might have touched a sore spot there.. Before you guys get your thongs in a bunch ... please excuse me for my posting humor... I am sorry to have offended any Vancouverites and herby retract any Vantucky comments I have made in prior posting, furthermore as to not upset the fragile ego's of some poster's who happen to live north of the Oregon state line ( herin prior referance as Vantucky) I will refrain from making any comments as why we were meeting in beaverton and not Vantucky.

If in fact you cannot see the humor in this and the prior threads.. I would sugest waiting for the loud noise and the bright flash of light... which of course would be you head comming out of you a$$.. ..
peace .. see you guys in the Couve... and quite possably beavertown.

J

There have been too many jabs by one person in specific to see it as being "funny". I dont personally care if the meets are here, there, or anywhere. I am just tired of listening to the complaining back and forth. If you dont think its worth the time to drive that far, dont. But dont come on here and compain it too far to drive, when a lot of us have driven 45 minutes one way to get out there.

In my opinion, it isnt worth me driving out 45 minutes to see a bunch of trucks and vette's, I can go to any Fred Meyers and see them.

Steakburger! This started it all. I can remember Stangler posting it up and it all started. PCinPDX, WaterPog, Stanger and some dude named Snakelover who has changed his name like 3 different times since. We even had Warbird and a couple others from up north come down.

I go where the excitement is. Dont matter. I just dont want to plan things, just wanna follow others. :nice:

WoW .. Looks like we might have touched a sore spot there.. Before you guys get your thongs in a bunch ... please excuse me for my posting humor... I am sorry to have offended any Vancouverites and herby retract any Vantucky comments I have made in prior posting, furthermore as to not upset the fragile ego's of some poster's who happen to live north of the Oregon state line ( herin prior referance as Vantucky) I will refrain from making any comments as why we were meeting in beaverton and not Vantucky.

If in fact you cannot see the humor in this and the prior threads.. I would sugest waiting for the loud noise and the bright flash of light... which of course would be you head comming out of you a$$.. ..
peace .. see you guys in the Couve... and quite possably beavertown.

J

LMAO :lol: You have a way with words like no other J. Guys and ladies who cares where we meet and like Tony says we can meet at both places. Just do what you want or you can just follow (right Cory).

WESTSIDE :stick: :D