Steeda UD Pullies and TA!

• Sponsors (?)

i installed the myself. for the money spent on them, the gain was nice. all i have on my car is the timing adjuster and underdrive pullies from steeda. you can see my dyno if you click the link in my signature.

I just put these on my '02 GT about a month ago. It wasn't a "crazy" increase in power, but definitely worth it. A little felt on the SOTP meter. Haven't dynoed yet, but will once I get a few more things done. You can do it yourself in about 1.5 hours TOPS. It's an easy mod. I say go for it, everything adds up. Install them yourself...it's really easy. UD pulleys, the TA, and the 4.10 gears are the best mods I have done yet.

Any non-OEM part can potentially give you warranty headaches. There are laws on the books to try to clear the issues, but they are hard to enforce. If you are scared for your warranty you should not consider modifying the car in any way shape or form.

Also, there are about 600000000000000 threads about these two products on this forum, and a search for "Steeda" and "Pulleys" and "T/A" would have netted the originator of this thread all the information he needed. I will tell you what I tell everyone, this is one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods as far as 4.6 motors go, and you will typically see 15 or so rwhp with timing set at about 15*.

Hey 00SteedaGT, I've got both of these items sitting in my bedroom that I've never installed. If you haven't purchased them from a dealer yet let me know, I'll take $250 for the set with free shipping, I'd really like to get rid of them because I need the money and they're really of no use to me because I'm selling my stang. Also if your interested, I have the mach 1 grille delete kit that I'll throw in for 40 bucks, got it for X-mas but once again I have no use for it because the car is going bye bye. You can E-mail me at [email protected]

Read sig for my dyno results :D. I noticed a nice gain above 4000rpm so I think it worth it. Granted my dyno also included some gains from my chip, but all in all, go for it :nice:

If you are worried in any way shape or form about your warrenty, then dont start modding until your warrenty is over.

O1Stg2 said:
Hey 00SteedaGT, I've got both of these items sitting in my bedroom that I've never installed. If you haven't purchased them from a dealer yet let me know, I'll take $250 for the set with free shipping, I'd really like to get rid of them because I need the money and they're really of no use to me because I'm selling my stang. Also if your interested, I have the mach 1 grille delete kit that I'll throw in for 40 bucks, got it for X-mas but once again I have no use for it because the car is going bye bye. You can E-mail me at [email protected]

1. This thread is on the order of 9 months old. If he hasn't bought them by now I don't think you are going to make him pull the trigger.

2. No sales in the forums.

3. A private message would be a much more appropriate method of contacting someone instead of resurrecting a dead thread and openly soliciting your product.