Stock 96 Cobra RWHP?

• Sponsors (?)

well I can say my 96 Cobra is a freak.The car has a new motor in it from Ford.I carried it and dyno'd it with just a Mac flowpath catback,Dr gas x pipe,steeda pullys,filter and put down 293/276.I have a friend with a 01 Cobra with about the same boltons and he made 304/301 and I can stay on his bumper from the hit of the throttle till we let off and he is a very good driver also

juicedsnake said:
Well on the G-tech mine says 238 on time and 258 another. I run a 13.0 so I doubt it only has 238. Thats off the bottle of coarse. Havent done a G-Tech run with nitrous because I got all pissed at it and broke the holder.
juicedsnake :
Nice times!!
I can't wait to run my car with it's current setup. Im hoping to net something close to yours on slicks.
I will be adding a Noszel kit this summer along with a AJE k member, a arms and coil overs with Tokico 5 ways.

juicedsnake said:
Well on the G-tech mine says 238 on time and 258 another. I run a 13.0 so I doubt it only has 238. Thats off the bottle of coarse. Havent done a G-Tech run with nitrous because I got all pissed at it and broke the holder.

ur 13.0, was that at a track or using the Gtech unit?

that was at the track the g-tech I feel is a peice of ****. The mount doesnt keep the thing still enough and half the time it falls right of the windshield. The best I have done at the track is 13.0@110mph thats without nitrous but with slicks. The run I did after that snapped the driver's side axle. I havent got to do a run on the bottle yet. The tracks got to cold around here before I got a chance to go. But this time next year I will be moving to Jacksonville, FL so I hope the tracks are open all year down there.