Stock Catback

silver04stang

Sep 29, 2004
I have a stock catback that i'm going to sell. I have some offers, but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks is a fair price. They are practically brand new, but im sure that doesnt really matter because nobody really cares what it looks like, its just exhaust. so its off a 2004 mustang gt - the stock catback. I was thinking about $100. any opinions, id appreciate it.

• Sponsors (?)

well its my buddy so ill probably just give it to him for 100 bucks. its for his gfs 2001 v6 mustang. and btw yes it will fit, because we've done it before. thanks for the input guys. I just dont wanna rip off my friend, so I figured id ask some of the guys on here.

either of you guys have gears on your car at all? if so how much did you pay installed?

I don't know about your area, but I can't sell any stock parts from my Mustang to anybody.

Nobody will buy my stock h-pipe or springs, and they've been listed on the net as "best offer" for quite some time (I'll take practically anything). I can't even give these parts away. I can't see that many people would want your cat-back ... the demand doesn't seem to be there. If I were you, I would just give it to your buddy for FREE.