Stripe or no Stripe?

foxmustangman

Jun 20, 2007
Idaho
Okay, so i'm facing wheather to keep the pin striping on, or take it off. No comments on dented fender pleeeze.
Now:
1051518789_a8839db039.jpg

w/o stripe...
View attachment 365766

Attachments

• 1051518789_a8839db039.jpg
    1051518789_a8839db039.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 42
  • Sponsors (?)

Off. Most modern cars dont come with a pinstripe any longer as it is no longer popular. I am not a fan and am glad they are no longer being utilized... Just my opinion though.

Take if off. It looks way better with the clean body lines. I love white foxes. I had two, one when I was 18, then another at 22. I now am 25 and have a black one...I love it, but still envy the white ones!!

how do you remove the stripe? Mine was painted on my coupe... Actually the previous owner put some black stripe over the factory painted blue one. I put a white stripe over it to see what it would look like and the car looked kind of plain to me, I prefer it with the stripe. Then again I had white pony, white molding...

I'm going to say no stripe. Mine has one, but it is a painted single stripe from the factory. I say factory, because a lot of 92 and 93's had the stripe. I really can't say at what point the stripe was applied though.

Yeah, i think it looks a lot cleaner with out the stripe.

You can take it off with a rubber thingy (technical name for it) that hooks up to a drill bit and works like a buffing pad.

I'm not sure if it came from the factory like that, or if one of the previous owners did that.