STROKD's "Official Photoshoot" (No 56K)

Now thats a ride! Is that your buddy's full wieght Cobra?The one you drove?

Yep. Here's a couple of pics of it at the track when the clutch went out on it. It still ran pretty good though. 3890 lbs, full interior, 6 speed, IRS, Stereo W/TV, Cage, on 17" street tires. :nice:
144453.jpg

144456.jpg

144460.jpg

144458.jpg

144459.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Just got home from work. Coming home on rt 80 doing 75mph a stang comes up on me and gooses it, trying to race me. Wasnt sure , thought it was a GT till he pulled ahead of me a little bit and I saw the word "Cobra" on the back bumber (03/04) I have 410's with a stock cam. So it doesnt have alot of punch at that speed.
So I bowed down and didnt do anything!:( He revved it twice down shifted and nailed it!! I did a wise thing!:)

Just got home from work. Coming home on rt 80 doing 75mph a stang comes up on me and gooses it, trying to race me. Wasnt sure , thought it was a GT till he pulled ahead of me a little bit and I saw the word "Cobra" on the back bumber (03/04) I have 410's with a stock cam. So it doesnt have alot of punch at that speed.
So I bowed down and didnt do anything!:( He revved it twice down shifted and nailed it!! I did a wise thing!:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: