Strokin' good times

• Sponsors (?)

your professional engine builder is telling you RBC cams are ok? If so I would be worried. The harmonics, the selection among other things are horrible. They reak havoc on the valvetrain.

sbftech said:
your professional engine builder is telling you RBC cams are ok? If so I would be worried. The harmonics, the selection among other things are horrible. They reak havoc on the valvetrain.

My f-in' bad?? I wasn't asking opinions about RBC's. That wasn't the reason of this post. As far as my engine builder, he was building race engines before most of you were born!

GSP393 said:
My f-in' bad?? I wasn't asking opinions about RBC's. That wasn't the reason of this post. As far as my engine builder, he was building race engines before most of you were born!
another guy who makes assumptions about other people, when he clearly has no clue what hes talking about. Yep Im 18 years old Good luck :rlaugh:

sbftech said:
another guy who makes assumptions about other people, when he clearly has no clue what hes talking about. Yep Im 18 years old Good luck :rlaugh:

Yeah, you're 18, how could I have been so wrong to disagree with the judgement and wisdom of a teenager. Somone who knows all of every subject, please accept my appology.

:bs: