Stupid thieves

Someone broke into my car and stole my cd player and toolbox...
they even had the courtesy to lock it back after they stole it..

I am looking for creative ways of thwarting future ***** sticks.

Is there a way to rig up an old cdplayer so that when someone installs it it fries their car? Maybe overheats and catches fire?
I could put a rigged cdplayer in my car so the next thiefs car burns down

• Sponsors (?)

good thing you didn't have this in the back seat:

500228919_c1b064fbc9.jpg

:rolleyes:

Someone broke into my car and stole my cd player and toolbox...
they even had the courtesy to lock it back after they stole it..

I am looking for creative ways of thwarting future ***** sticks.

Is there a way to rig up an old cdplayer so that when someone installs it it fries their car? Maybe overheats and catches fire?
I could put a rigged cdplayer in my car so the next thiefs car burns down

Do what I did...Leave something out in PLAIN SITE .. like a door OPEN and sleep in the #$%^ing car. ;) I got them. Nothing po's me more than an anonymous theif taking something that I worked hard for.

Me and a buddy once spent about a week figuring-out the feasbility of hooking-up a 250,000V electric fence generator (used on farms to protect caddle from predatorial animals) that he had sitting around to the body of a car so that thieves would get an instant (temporarily) paralizing electric shock as soon as they put their hands on the car. We had it drawn-up to the point where we tought it would have worked (we both have engineering backgrounds) but just never actually did it. The air bag module also wasn't something we wanted to take a chance on. We just ended-up using the EFG to shock people in the butt as they walked-by. It was fantastic.

Me and a buddy once spent about a week figuring-out the feasbility of hooking-up a 250,000V electric fence generator (used on farms to protect caddle from predatorial animals) that he had sitting around to the body of a car so that thieves would get an instant (temporarily) paralizing electric shock as soon as they put their hands on the car. We had it drawn-up to the point where we tought it would have worked (we both have engineering backgrounds) but just never actually did it. The air bag module also wasn't something we wanted to take a chance on. We just ended-up using the EFG to shock people in the butt as they walked-by. It was fantastic.

hjaha, tha tis funny but you will go to jail for that in U.S. plus if a kid comes by...zap...dead.