Subframe connectors

• Sponsors (?)

Ive had subframe connectors on a couple different Mustangs. They certainly stiffened the car up, although they were on convertibles, so pretty necessary.
I would recommend subframe connectors welded in as well as a strut tower brace. Its been awhile since Ive been in a v6, maybe some others around here can chime in with brand specifics.

Hope this helps,
Chris

they tie the front & rear chassis together, and they strengthen/stiffen it.

i'm useing Kenny Brown subframes right now, but Kenny Brown has since gone out of bussiness.
I would suggest useing Maximum Motorsports, since they are a VERY GOOD suspension company :nice:
also if you are looking to get rid of body roll, you might want to look into some front & rear sway bars aswell as a front strut tower brace. again the company of choice would be MM. I use a steeda front strut tower brace only cause there the only company i could find who makes them for the mach 1, other wise i would have gone with MM. also griggs racing makes some good parts

www.maximummotorsports.com

even though you have a v6, you might want to call or email MM and see if there parts will fit on a v6. im almost 110% positive they will since it's they same chassis, but it cant hurt to double check.

One of the best things you can do to enjoy driving your V6 more is upgrading the suspension. The stock V6 setup is very soft. Start with the basics - springs, shocks/struts, sway bars. The Bullitt Kit is the best bang for the buck out there right now, but there are lots of options out there to fit your needs and budget. With the Bullitt kit, you'll get a modest 1" drop on your 94-98 stang, so you won't need any other mods like C/C plates.

After that, then you may want to stiffen things up with SFC's. The MM full length SFC's mentioned before are what I have on my car also. And no, it doesn't matter that you have a V6 versus a V8. The suspension kit and the SFC's will fit just fine.

Everyone has shared great advice thus far, so I cannot add a whole lot more.

SFC's should be the first suspension mod anyone looking to stiffen a chassis should do.

LCA's next.
Braces (panhard included) after that.
Bushings and springs next.

MM has some great kits...they cost, but if you want a corner carver, your car is a great platform to start with and modify. Good luck!