Summit - awesome customer service

chaos254

Founding Member
Jul 27, 2002
NJ
I ordered my BBK headers from Summit and I received them today. After going through the stuff I got, I saw that the EGR pipe included with the headers was messed up. BBK installed one of the nuts on the wrong way so that the nuts threads were facing the wrong way on the flared tube. One phone call to summit and their sending out another tube today. :nice: Can't beat their customer service and fast shipping!

• Sponsors (?)

i shop alot at summit and like them the trick to them to saving alittle more money is put together as big of a part list at a time so you only pay 10 bucks shipping for a group of parts.

i shop alot at summit and like them the trick to them to saving alittle more money is put together as big of a part list at a time so you only pay 10 bucks shipping for a group of parts.

+1... i just ordered my heads n roller rockers and only paid 11.95 i believe for shipping. its ground and the best thing is, i ordered them tuesday... and theyll be here today! so its like 2 day delivery for me :D

Ive used summit a lot especially this past spring. I should have gotten more stuff from them then I did b/c of the $10 shipping b/c they usually price match anyone else. Ive always been happy w/ their service.

Summit has always been great anytime I order anything from them. Sometime I even get my orders next day. I have to admit the customer service I get with them has been much better than some other places I've dealt with.