Support JennaBears & Why It Was Created.

Chris,

One day I'm sure that you will get a chance to read this and I can only hope that it finds you in a time of peace. I cannot find words to express my condolences or grief. Anything I can think of to say would pale in comparison to what I'm sure you have gone/are going through. I know I'm not around here NEARLY as much as I should be, but I've always considered you and a few others the main core group of 94-95 gurus, the main people I would look to for advice, or knowledge, and who would hopefully be helping me through whatever I finally do to my car when it finally comes out of storage. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers, and will be for a long time. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know it's said all the time, but should you need anything at all, even just to talk, please get in touch with me and I'll help in any way that I can.

I'm never really good at saying things like this the right way, so I'll just say it and hope it comes across the way I mean it. NOTHING is ever good about losing a loved one, and I could never imagine dealing with a loss such as yours. But IF anything good, can possibly rise out of this situation, let it be that you treasure the moments you have with those you love that much more. Every little moment, all the time.

I hope that comes across the way I mean it, and if not I deeply apologise. I think I speak for a LOT of us here, when I say we're all pulling for you, and will be here to support you the best we can, in any way we can.

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, i cant even put into words how sorry i am for you. I cant imagine losing a loved one like that, and im sorry that you've had to endure this. Hope you and the rest of your family is doing better, and im sorry for your loss. We're all here for ya if you need anything man! Good luck:)

Chris, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I too am at a total loss for words right now as to what to say. Although I've never met you in person, I've known you long enough to know that you will pull yourself through this and as well as your family.

As Hillie said, there is nothing good about losing a loved one and being a father myself I couldn't imagine going through what you are right now. But in times like these take comfort in knowing how many people are there to support you and help you in your time of need. You've got a lot of friends here pulling for you and your family because you are part of ours. If you need anything man let me know!

I've spoken to you on AIM a few times Chris, and you've always come across as a very friendly and helpful guy. There is really nothing left to say except that I'm sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Chris,

I am very sorry for your loss, my thoughts go out to you and your family. I don't think you need me to say over what everyone else has already covered, but if you need anything from me or anyone else on here, just ask!

My deepest sympothy goes out to chris and his family. I've never met him personally but he truley is a great guy and always very helpful. I could not even imagine loosing a child.

very sorry to hear this, Chris--hoping for the best for you and your family. though i do not know you personally, you've always given off a good vibe the few times we've chatted on AIM. my condolences, brother.

wow this is terrible i hope everyone recovers and my thoughts are with you in your time of loss i couldn't imagine what you must be going through i have a 6 month old as well and i know my world would be lost...just know that we are all here for you if you need anyone to talk to we are here. Does anyone know if they were driving the mustang?

Ahh man....this is heartbreaking news to read about. Chris, I can't begin to explain how open I am to anything you need at this horrible time in your life...I know how proud you are of the family that you love, and loves you in return...we all know this. I have spent over 20 minutes trying to find more to say, but with a turn like this in somebody's life, it's tough to say anything besides "We're all right here with you"

My deepest condolences go out to you, your wife, and everybody else shattered by this tragedy.

Chris, I'll pray for you every day.

I just started talking to you on AIM recently, and your humor and knoweldge has run through these forums for quite a long while now. I'm deeply sorry for all that you are enduring and hope that God will lift you above and beyond this traumatic time in your life.

As a community we are here for you, please don't hesitate to call on your brothers in a time of need, which really makes us more of a family than a community.

It must hard to lose your baby.Im a father of a 2yr old, if I ever lost him, ill don’t know what ill do. my family prayers are with you and your family. It will be hard but I hope you pull through this tragedy. Very sorry on your loss.

Jesse