Support our Troops

electricgreen

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2002
Western NY
A website I am part of as an artist (photography) is running a really great promo and I want to spread the word. They are working with the USO on a special project-they are offering a special selection of cards with supportive messages for the troops. These card are only .50 (the art/photographs are donated by the artists and the company is not making money on this) with no postage. You can personalize them, send as many as you want-they will be sent in bulk to the USO for distribution to soldiers overseas. I donated several cards, as have others. Please check out this page and spread the word-and please, this isn't looking for any political posturing. Here's the link-

http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/cards/supportourtroops

You can also send them yourself, but the .50 promo doesn't apply when you don't send them through the USO program.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you ma'am. I'm going to order up at least two of them.... one for Tink (even if she is still here in the Land of the Big PX); and one for SVTCobra306 telling him to be safe while he's playing in the sandbox.

We appreciate the cards, although you've been "supporting" this trooper for a while now thanks dad, and tahnks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.