Surgery was successful, now to close......

• Sponsors (?)

pabear89 said:
:shrug: ........Can't See it.

:bang: :bang: :bang: Oh Now the pictures are getting clearer.

:fuss: You know we're a Visual Group here. :rlaugh:
This I know, but until I can successfully back-up my photos from my computerd onto CD-ROM I'm not going to download anymore from my camera. So sorry....trust me looks good......or better yet, grab your toolbox and come see for yourself!:nice:

pabear89 said:
:( Well at least you found it before you closed it in.

Leave any tools or other debris in there?

Were going to have to check your Malpractice Ins. :rolleyes:
Nope, nothing has been left behind.....yet.

Funny you should ask though 'cause I was thinking if this was someone else's car it would be pretty funny to throw a handful of old hardware in there to rattle around! :D

You mean like all that loose hardware I threw in that rear end you got from me?

:D

65stanger said:
Nope, nothing has been left behind.....yet.

Funny you should ask though 'cause I was thinking if this was someone else's car it would be pretty funny to throw a handful of old hardware in there to rattle around! :D

She's closed! :banana: :banana: :banana:
The outer frame skins are spot welded in, I just have to weld up / grind flush the seams and triple check it all before I start sand blasting.........................

Also found out another reason my computer has been acting all hincky on me......my nephew has been surfing **** sites when I'm not around (and was senile enough to leave the computer on!) Dumb schitte didn't think I'd catch on if he erased the "cookies", problem was, erased ALL the cookies!:bang: He's also screwed up a few of my other settings too!:mad::fuss: