Suspension jacked up after fresh alignment

Hows it going guys, just joined the site and this is my first post. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people on here that post great info and pictures to help out all of us Mustang folks.
Anywho I just was wondering if anyone has had or known of an issue where the car teeters from corner to corner or it almost seems as if one of the front wheels is hitting the bump before the other. It all started after I had replaced a tie rod end and then I took it to get a fresh alignment/wheel ballance done. Well after they finished I got on the highway and noticed everytime I hit a bump it would have the teeter effect. I'm not sure if this is due to the car being out of alignment for so long that it just wore the strut/spring wrong and now that it is aligned right you actualy notice it. Or the front of the car has been wrecked and the previous owner had to *custom* align it to get the car to take bumps normal. But when i push on the driver side it feels soft I mean it goes down and up once and holds, and on the passenger side when i push down it barely moves almost like the strut is seized up its so tight, so i lifted it up to see if mabe it would pop loose, and the control arm had the full range of motion, Droped it back down and still real stiff. So any help would be greatly apriciated.

• Sponsors (?)