Suspension Question

Hey guys, Just curious is this the stock suspension ?
Reason i ask is when i press down on the car it dosen't move, its very stiff.
drives nice though.

502019_7_full.jpg

another pic.

502019_6_full.jpg

New headlights came in !!

502019_9_full.jpg

And tried to clean up the motor a bit..

502019_8_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i couldnt see enough, but if it has poly LCA bushings, that will stiffen it up quite a bit. mine has no squat at all with them.
looks like someone did something, since the end link bushings look fresh.
dont ask, just enjoy. :)

lol yah well i bought the car a month ago, from a reputable mustang dealer here in florida (blacks automotive) and im trying to figure out what all is done to it...

And then a week after i got it i went deer hunting with it....

So here we are aftermarket **** coming in and gives me a reason to check it all out...

That's not stock, they're green (all the ones I've seen). Nothing special really, I think I bought new ones for less then 13 bucks... When I was looking for a mustang I looked at a few that blacksautomotive had and the guy seemed pretty cool. Back then they were trying to be "performance mustang sellers," guess they finally got around to doing that.

yah they have some nice mustangs in stock, especially there twin turbo lol
http://www.blacksautomotive.com

Im just now trying to figure out what the car has done to it,
the guy at the dealership said all he knew is it has a b cam,

From what i can see it has a b-cam, accel ignition, 25lb fuel injectors, sub frames, big aluminum racing radiator, electric fan, rear battery mount, possiable aftermarket fuel rail,

What sold me most into it was all the installs look professionally done, no jerry rig crap, even down to the stereo din, its melted into the existing just like it is supposed to be done.

And the 4,000 cash out the door price tag for a 91 lx 5.0 HO hatchback with a 5 speed, and >100k miles rare find down here !

That's not too bad for 4 grand. I think I paid 4,200 for mine which supposebly only came with 3.73s, cobra intake and a e303 cam. After my rebuild I found a lot more goodies ;) :). Also learned that it didn't need a rebuild :(. Ah well, good luck with the car mate.

When a shock/strut gives out it will either just loose all its firmness or it will sieze up. Either way they arn't working. I bought my car with OEM shocks and struts. They were never good but one day I hit a speedbump right after having the car on jackstands and it went down but wouldn't come up, especailly on the right side, had one firm uncontrollable ride, it was lowered for a week until I bought new struts.