Swapped out the X for a PRochamber and...*READ*

I finaly got around to swapping my BBK off road X pipe out for a MAC prochamber. First i must say i got rid of the bbk o/r X because it was crafted poorly and had fitment isssues with it, as well as leaks, but the x pipe did sound MEAN as HELL and that was coming from my boss who drives a WS6...anyway i put the Prochamber on which was a million times easier due to the three peice design it allowed to bolt up each flow pipe to each header (FRPP shorties) then i loosly fitted the back half and torqued everything down...i fired it up and....i was Impressed but depressed at the same time. It was about half as loud both at idle and high revs, which kinda depressed me....but on the other hand there were Zero leaks and it was a GOOD CLEAN and SMOOTH sound, no crackly decel noise, just good smooth revs which was real nice....keep in mind this is with FRPP's shortie headers and Mac flopaths, i thought it woulda been louder but i guess not.....anyway i was thinking about possibly swaping out for magnapaks, any input?

-Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, the prochamber is more tame as far as volume and tone goes. I think the volume is perfect in my opinion since I do a lot of highway miles and don't want to be deaf. Anytime you think a prochamber is quiet, just go drive a stock Stang. :D When I ride with my cousin, his car feels as quiet as a Lincoln compared to mine.

Installation was easy for me as well.

i dont get it, its eriously quiet and its not just cause im used to it being so loud, it reminds me of when the stock H with cats is on....is there really a break in period light mufflers that it will get louder over time? and can anyone confirm that the sound clip on mustangexhuast.com under H pipes, where Mac mufflers are lised, the first one that is supposidly an '00 mustang gt with prochamber and flopaths but to me sounds Alot more like flowmasters!?

thanks,
ryan

BTW i may be able to get a short video or sound clip..