systemax II intake install

95stangGT

Founding Member
Jan 13, 2002
Buffalo, NY
I just had a quick question. I picked up a used holley systemax II intake from my buddy. He had it mounted on his fox body but I'm putting it on my SN95. There is a port in front where he had a barb fitting and underneath there is a plug. Our stock intakes have two ports underneather for vacuum and the PCV. So how do I go about hooking up the PCV? Do I got find just the right thread barb fitting for underneath? The port in front I was then gonna use for the vacuum to my wastegate. So if someone could explain the PCV installation on this intake I'd appreciate it. Thx

• Sponsors (?)

95stangGT said:
I just had a quick question. I picked up a used holley systemax II intake from my buddy. He had it mounted on his fox body but I'm putting it on my SN95. There is a port in front where he had a barb fitting and underneath there is a plug. Our stock intakes have two ports underneather for vacuum and the PCV. So how do I go about hooking up the PCV? Do I got find just the right thread barb fitting for underneath? The port in front I was then gonna use for the vacuum to my wastegate. So if someone could explain the PCV installation on this intake I'd appreciate it. Thx

i would suggest posting this in the 5.0 tech. there is probally more traffic in there and someone will be able to help.