Tail lights?

94SC50 said:
For everyone that can not make up their minds just do this... :D

9496tails.jpg

JR, do you actually drive your car like that sometimes? It's kinda like the colorshift paint except with taillights :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

I almost changed my lights out for 96-98 style lights. I thought they looked better, but that was when I hadn't owned my 95 very long yet. I really think the 94-95 lights do look better, and since it carries the distinction of the last of the 5.0 years, that just adds icing to the cake for my decision to *not* change my lights out. But its your car, so do what you want. Personally, I'm glad I didn't dish out the money to change to different tail lights.

Here's what Im thinking: get the VHT nightshades for my stock tails. Wait until I find a cheap set of stock 96-98 tails on ebay, and go JR style and swap them out every now and then. Unless someone has a good pic of the carbon fiber lights installed.

95strokerPSU: You got any pics of those on your car? How did you modify them?

I'll have pics in two weeks when my paint is done...but I sent them to a guy in Ohio and he sprayed them with a real tint and clear, not VHT ($70 including 3rd brake light). If VHT is anything like most spray can paint, it will scratch easily and will fade fast. Also the guy that's painting my car said that VHT is crap, just thought you might want to know.