Progress Thread Tanner's "there's Probably A Name For This Illness" Builds Thread

I hardly beat the crap out of it lol it lived a privileged life.

I pulled off 75% of the parts I had installed and sold it for a fair amount. The base cars are quickly dropping in value as the c7 stuff comes down. All used corvettes are sinking ships.

Fixt

• Sponsors (?)

Put a bunch of feeler posts out on Facebook and had a guy contact me this afternoon with a car I'm really excited about. Waiting on more pictures but made arrangements to go get it Tuesday if it's as described.

And....it's a roller! Prepare yourselves for another round of disappointment! Lol

Reactions: 1 users
Had a good lead on a 93 calypso coupe in northern Indiana. I've been obsessed with owning a calypso coupe for years now. Guy says its incredibly clean and the pictures appear that way. Has some minor parts but stock overall. Missing a hood and the headlights and has no engine harness. Unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on it I think.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
If anyone is interested in it, PM md and I'll give you his info. He wants $4,500.

Hopefully be sending the deposit for my new (read old) car in the morning and going to pick it up Wednesday.

Had a good lead on a 93 calypso coupe in northern Indiana. I've been obsessed with owning a calypso coupe for years now. Guy says its incredibly clean and the pictures appear that way. Has some minor parts but stock overall. Missing a hood and the headlights and has no engine harness. Unfortunately I'm going to have to pass on it I think.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
If anyone is interested in it, PM md and I'll give you his info. He wants $4,500.

Hopefully be sending the deposit for my new (read old) car in the morning and going to pick it up Wednesday.

Even for a clean car like that, 4500 is pretty steep for an incomplete roller. Very nice car, but I think I might have passed too.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it's a bit steep but clean calypso coupe checks all 3 boxes for me. Bummed it was missing a hood and he wasn't real motivated to answer my questions or provide better pictures so now I'm driving 5 hours the other direction for another car

What's the car you're getting?
It's a a 91 GT. I'll post some pictures once I've got possession.
Same year and model as my first Fox.
image.jpeg

Wish I still had this car. It definitely needed some work but it was awesome

image.jpeg

This picture popped up somewhere a few months ago and my love for GT hatches came right back lol
It's even ford powered :drool:

Reactions: 5 users
It's a a 91 GT. I'll post some pictures once I've got possession.
Same year and model as my first Fox.
image.jpeg

Wish I still had this car. It definitely needed some work but it was awesome

image.jpeg

This picture popped up somewhere a few months ago and my love for GT hatches came right back lol
It's even ford powered :drool:

That is a very nice looking car! That color combo just works.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Is there no center console in this notchback as well? Looks like we're looking at the trans tunnel between the seats in the bottom picture :shrug: Your old two tone GT looks incredible!!

Reactions: 1 user
Is there no center console in this notchback as well? Looks like we're looking at the trans tunnel between the seats in the bottom picture :shrug: Your old two tone GT looks incredible!!
That's a good spot also! I think it used to be raced or something along those lines. Guy was just hard to figure out