tax return time

5.0_sleeper

Jun 6, 2006
Hello, guys. It's been awhile since I have been on here, well in the next week or so, my taxes will be arriving. Looking into cam upgrade, it lies between one of the three I have had my eye on for awhile now. 1. e303 2. f303 3.trickflow stage1 I am looking for something that can be daily driven with a aod, want more low end torqe, with nice lump to it. At this time stock heads/springs, was planning to stay with 1.6 rockers. any ideas? . also if it is possible, would like to hear any of these 3 cams with stock or 1.6 rockers. Again will be daily driven.

thanks 5.0_sleeper

• Sponsors (?)

Yes... you're going about it backwards.

The cam is the lynch pin that ties everything together. Get your heads first and at least decide which intake you're going to get. Once complete, spend $100 - $150 more than what you'd spend on a letter cam and get a custom.

When you order the custom cam, you tell them what CR you're running along with what heads and intake you're going with and they'll design or select a cam for you that will tie you entire combo together.

If you buy the cam first then install heads and intake later, you will never see the potential of your other bolt-ons realized.