Tax return=Upgrades!!!

• Sponsors (?)

so i just did a quick little tunning research on americanmuscle.com and i completley overlooked tunning...don't ask why...but i guess if going with some LT's i want them to make the car run right. i can find the Pypes LT's w ith an o/r H-pipe for $680 and pick up a tuner combo pack with gears for around the same price aswell...thus some nice power nothing that a stock suspension wouldn't be able to handle:nice:

Yes you will def need a custom tune if you do LT's and an O/R X pipe and if you're going to put 410's or any other gear in the car you will need the tune adjusted for that as well (so the shift points and speedo are correct) if you buy the SCT tuner from American Muscle you will get free tunes for life, so any mods that you buy in the future, you just call AM/Bama and let them know what you bought and need the tune adjusted accordingly.

You can also experiment with other tunes say from Brenspeed, BlowByRacing etc.....and load those tunes into your SCT as well.

And you say you have a CAI on your car now and you don't have a tune, do you have a CEL? If not its prob a tunless CAI which is worthless IMO, you should get something like a C&L Racer CAI that requires a tune, you will notice a world of difference :nice: