Tax Time Thread... What are you doing?

Well I'm gonna actually have to put whatever I do get into my camaro. I know its a bad thing to say but its the only car I was able to bring with me to Cali so I had to leave the gt at the house in Ga. And now that the tranny on my camaro is leaking like crazy and has 160k+ on it I'm gonna have to rebuild it.

• Sponsors (?)

Gonna try to replace my front seats. The drivers seat is lopsided, the bottom foam is crushed flat and the left side-bolster is torn and half the foam is gone, exposing the frame. It's the one "old car" thing that's really bugging me and they weren't that great a seat before they were worn out anyway.

I'm done spending money on my car. Gonna force myself to just start saving for my next vehicle, be it a 2011 5.0, 03/04 Cobra, or 01-04 Duramax.

But I'm probably gonna save my tax refund for buying a nice pistol of some sort later this year when I turn 21.

I dunno what I am getting this year. I bought property and had a good year in the stock market. Whatever I get is going into my savings as I want to buy another property later this year.

Boring I know :(

Nothing big ... but keeps the car rolling along ...

- New high-performance all-season tires
- Buy a used ABS control module
- New Mach 1 chin spoiler (old one is a little chewed up)
- Already did new headlights w/ SS Ultra bulbs

Change of plan for me too.

After handling many handguns,instead of the Glock 23,I got the Smith and Wesson M&P .40 cal.

No pics though,stupid cali 10 day wait period!

Lot of people like those M&P's, they feel nice in the hand. I'm getting a bonus from my job soon and it should be enough to cover a new pistol, so I plan to pick up a G23. Then I'll put my current G26 on light duty.