Team Continental Open Track Day and Driver Training October 7th at P.I.R.

duner

Mr. Warmth
Jul 21, 2003
Oregon
http://www.teamcontinental.com/

Team Continental is having another open track day and driver training on October 7th.

It took me a little longer than I would have liked to post this. I was working out a few details with the Driving Master.

When you send in your application, you need to mention “Stangnet”. Also, list any driver training or HDPE events that you have attended. Team Continental is a school so they have a few more requirements. For the people that have attended a TC day please list that on the application.

If you have never attended a HDPE event or driver training you will be required to have an instructor in your car with you. This is a good thing. I learned a bunch from my instructor. There is also a ground school held the night before the event.

The price for the training is listed on their web site. If we can get five people to sign up they will give us a 10% discount.

Please contact Bob or Holly with any questions. Their contact information is on the TC web site. You are also welcome to contact me.

If you are planning to attend please post in this thread so I can keep track.

Keith

• Sponsors (?)

Few questions....

So I was reading the requirements, and it says that cars with removable tops need to have a roll bar installed. Does this include my targa top on the C6? I hope not.

Also, I need a helmet, wheres the cheapest place to pick one up?

Think Ill need a front end bra. I really dont want to ding up the black paint on the front end?

SonicBSnake said:
So I was reading the requirements, and it says that cars with removable tops need to have a roll bar installed. Does this include my targa top on the C6? I hope not.
I'm pretty sure Patrick was okay with his C6. I believe they mean soft tops, not T or Targa tops.

Also, I need a helmet, wheres the cheapest place to pick one up?
Any inexpensive motorycle helmet will do fine, nothing special required.

Think Ill need a front end bra. I really dont want to ding up the black paint on the front end?
I get more rocks on the road. But a bra can't hurt... I'm looking for one of the "clear bras" to have put on my STI.

Dave

I get more rocks on the road. But a bra can't hurt... I'm looking for one of the "clear bras" to have put on my STI.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Call Tad @ Elite window tinting. He also specializes in clear bras. He does very good work. 360-600-1232

tsoccer3299 said:
no money=cant do it this time, i have a friend who has an sti if he mentions stangnet can he get the 10% off too? I'll probably come watch for a bit since its like 5 min away

Too bad. Maybe next year. Anyone who mentions Stangnet should get the discount.

lets see about 37 hours and a day of fun will begin. if i have to bring the bmw will there be 3 people willing to go for a ride in the 4door never "driven" with 4 people in the car wounder what that would be like