Tearing her down

• Sponsors (?)

in order for us to really be able to help you, please tell us what you are trying to accomplish.

if i remember your earlier thread(s), the compression test showed one cylinder at much lower pressure than the others. that could be a head gasket. or blown rings (much less likely)

exactly what are you doing now to address that ... taking it apart, hoping to see what the problem is?

would you know a problem if you saw it? if not, can you take lots of detailed pictures and post them for us to look at?

not to belittle you or anything, but it sounded from your earlier posts that you are very new to this stuff and you might be getting in over your head. it's not rocket science or anything, but are you sure you are ready to take this on? putting it back together correctly if usually alot harder than taking it apart was. do you have another car you can drive while this one is apart?

this is a good group and we will try to help you if we can.

also while im at it I got a few wiring probs .... When I put lighter in it blows fuse does it with my GPS also. Fog lights dont work and my monster tach sometimes floats or sticks. and sunroof wont open.. I knos its not suppose to b n it. can yall help with any of that? thanks n advance