Texas people......

• Sponsors (?)

Halfway between Houston and Galveston. Don't live in city limits, and none of the 3 counties claims the area, so no cops. The only people breaking the "law" out here are those going less than 5 mph over the speed limit.

Texas Traveler!

I am in Deep East Texas about 40 miles from Louisianna.
As a side product of my former jobs I have lived in Lubbock, Borger, Tyler, Seagoville, Duncanville, Texarkanna, Longview, Kilgore, Henderson, Jacksonville, Lewisville, Oak Cliff area of Dallas and Denton! Also did a few Arkansas and Louisianna towns. Now I live in Hallsville and get to play with way too many Mustangs and other stuff!
Bruce
Mustang list: Convertibles, 69, 70, 84, 84 (Turbo GT), 87, 2 91s.
coupes: 67, 3 69s, 2 70s, 71, 74, 85, 2 91s, 95.
Fastbacks/Hatches: 3 69s, 70, 76, 86, 91, 93.
Others: 3 Turbo-coupes, 1966 4 door F-350, Austin Healeys, Dune buggy, go-carts and 3 wheelers. Motorcycles and some really boring stuff to get to work.

jorge.pena

That is a huge topic.
But first, mine is very old school (Now some tell me this is starting to add value, collectible?, can you believe that?) as it is a Butler (purchased from Steve Arntz, originator of this flattery) and quite rare. The body is 1/2" thick most places, durable yet heavy by today's standards. For it's era, I'd say a very good one. I bought it cheap as a hand me down which never saw any progress. Basically, a basket case with missing parts. I purchased it in Renton, WA.
They all say, "do a lot of research".
I say you most probably get what you pay for. This market is priced from $8K to $100K and probably higher still.
A lot boo Factory Five, but I disagree. There are a very few shady outfits left in this industry.
Here's a link; http://www.automotive-links.com/mak/for/cob.htm

egnorant said:
I am in Deep East Texas about 40 miles from Louisianna.
As a side product of my former jobs I have lived in Lubbock, Borger, Tyler, Seagoville, Duncanville, Texarkanna, Longview, Kilgore, Henderson, Jacksonville, Lewisville, Oak Cliff area of Dallas and Denton! Also did a few Arkansas and Louisianna towns. Now I live in Hallsville and get to play with way too many Mustangs and other stuff!
Bruce
Mustang list: Convertibles, 69, 70, 84, 84 (Turbo GT), 87, 2 91s.
coupes: 67, 3 69s, 2 70s, 71, 74, 85, 2 91s, 95.
Fastbacks/Hatches: 3 69s, 70, 76, 86, 91, 93.
Others: 3 Turbo-coupes, 1966 4 door F-350, Austin Healeys, Dune buggy, go-carts and 3 wheelers. Motorcycles and some really boring stuff to get to work.

HOLEY SMOKES BATMAN!!!!:jaw: Thats a LOT of cars....you currently have them or buy em and sell em and buy em and sell em?????

Hey WOT1320, I bet you've surprised the heck out of a few people with that 408. A question for you, what tires are you running on the back of that thing and how are they working for you. I only have 357 c.i. and I have major traction problems. I'm running GForce and smoke em like there not there, so I'm checking around before I go and plunk down a couple hundred bucks a tire.