Texas people......

stock50LX said:
I am coming to San Antonio for a week in early June. Does that city still have a drag strip? It will be the first time back in SA for me since I graduated from HS there. And I graduated a long long time ago...
Yep, check out San Antonio Raceway in Marion when you get here. Pretty nice track.....

• Sponsors (?)

propellerhead said:
Fort Worth too! Do you go to the GTG at the Sonic on I-35W/Basswood on Tuesday nights?

I just got a "worry free" state inspection on Bryant Irvin Road today. I hope the guy is still there this time next year! :)
GEEZ! I wondered about that but didn't know if it was just some kids or what not that meet up there at that Sonic. Figures all the stangers are hiding from me! lol:rolleyes:

Other than the time I spent in the service, I have always lived in Texas. Houston, College Station, and for the last few months Dallas. Actually Richardson but close enough.

So does anyone get together around here to hang out or take road trips to the strip???

Anudder H-Towner Here !

Live on SW side, work on NW .

SO -

get to do 20 miles 2 & from work - sometimes even get to play a little !

:spot:

Speaking of -

anyone know of a Yellow 2005 + Roush w/ dubs and the plates GAINS 1 ?

Cool guy - got to play Beltway chase on the way home , but never got to go side by side. :(

Did get to exchange :nice: , though.

At any rate, I am curious as to how fast we got as I had the tops off, and my ( fortunately ) empty DP can decided to migrate to the passenger floorboard during said jaunt ...:p

Later !

Britt

1bad04GT said:
Born in Sulphur Springs,Tx. Lived in Winnsboro, Tx. Moved to New Mexico. And now Im back in Texas (Lubbock) where I belong. Its good to be home fellas.:banana:
:stupid: My parents live in Monticello. I grew up in Arlington, and am in Waco right now for school :puke:

P.S. How's the Freebirds in Lubbock? You enjoyin' that s***?