Th Black Mustang with Sanja body kit we have all talked about is on ebay!

• Sponsors (?)

The only thing I don't like about the body kit is the way that the lower part of the doors flare out in the back. That looks kinda akward. Besides from that, the hood, and the tails, I like that car.

I think it looks decent. In fact, it looks better than most aftermarket body kits out there, excluding aftermarket Cobra kits, Saleen, Etc. However, I'd keep the stock GT look over that kit though.

That body kit is the only downside to that car. The interior is very nice (loving the 94-98 front and rear seats) and the car itself sits and looks GREAT. Body kit looks bad to me, and a nice Saleen kit or Cobra kit would look perfect!

ive always liked that car since I saw it

im suprised its for sale

i think it was put together well and looks great, even with the rare sanja kit, and for everyone who said it looks disgusting, those are the type of people who will accept nothing else than a stock looking mustang, which is both good and bad, but you must give respect where it is due, and that car deserves it, it looks outstanding and the wear on it tells us that is not a garage queen and was actually driven, that is good to see...