Thanks for the support CAL-Mustang.... NOT!

steedastang06

European Forum Founding Member
Feb 25, 2002
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
I would just like to give CAL-Mustang a big thumbs down! Just one of the few companies i have found so far that will not ship to an APO address.. :flag:

See Below....

----- Original Message -----
To: Justin Sharp
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: APO Order

yes we realize how much business we lose we hear it all the time regarding aop addresses
sorry for the inconvinience
To: Customer Service
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:50 AM

do you realize how much business you guys lose by not supporting US Troops?! I was about to drop a few G's your way for parts but since you cannot ship to apo.....
To: Justin Sharp
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:49 PM

thats because we cannot send to apo addresses
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: APO Order

hi I wanted to place this order but it would not let me enter my APO address as a valid address.. I have ordered thru you guys before and would like to again! :) Here is my order:

• Sponsors (?)

It's kind of like some places don't accept checks. It's not that they don't want your business, it's that they don't want your check. Shipping to APO's is even more of a gamble to a business than taking checks.

I used to work for a dealership that did internet parts sales, and they quit shipping to APO addresses because they were losing enough money doing it, that it was worth losing the business over. I don't remember the exact details, but it had something to do with nobody being held accountable for the package if it were lost, undeliverable, or "never received" which was common. Then the dealership has to write off the "few G's" and many don't have the resources to keep doing that.

I've personally never ordered from "CAL-Mustang", so I don't know their business practices, but I surely wouldn't hold that policy against them, or try to make them think shipping hotrod parts to an APO is supporting US Troops.

BTW, thank you, and stay safe over there. I have many friends over there and appreciate the job you guys are doing for us.
:flag: