Thanks.

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you 5.0 boys and girls. I don't know of any other place someone could go and get the help and good conversation like this place. 5.0 Talk/Tech is probably the best there is. I have posted and read posts in the other sections and they just don't compare to you folks. Over here there's the general hatred for ricers, the appreciation for Mustangs, and the appreciation for the modifications of Mustangs. For example, in 4.6 Talk, if you have ANYTHING that isn't like everyone elses, you get flamed by just about the whole lot of 'em. Here, you got the flames but you still have the general appreciation I mentioned earlier.

Basically just wanted to give a salute ! :flag: :nice: :SNSign: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I'll second that one, there's lots of good folks on this forum willing to help. On several occasions, including just recently, forum members have sent me needed parts for free or cost of shipping. The excellent tech knowledge on this site is the only reason I've got my '88 GT back on the road. iLkYsPoNy is one of those helpful guys that makes this site great...but there's lots more....too many to name.

You guys rock! :nice:

Yeah, I'm actually surprised that no one has bashed on me yet. Thanks! I dont know everything, and what i do know i try to share with others, but i do say a lot of stupid stuff sometimes, and no ones gotten on my back for it. I really appreciate it!

i would also like to say its been alot of help in the 5.0 talk...i bought my first fox almost a month ago....ive had alot of questions on here..and pretty much got the right answers..already got over a g into it just in repars..... thanxs everyone for the help....more question in the future...:flag: :flag:

I just wish some people would sit and take a min to look at what all was said in some of the post. Ex. I have seen when jrichker post up wireing diagrams some people act like they don't have time to even bother with it. People like him go through alote of work to get and save the diagram to him computer and, then people ask for help and then don't take it. But other than that stangnet is the ****.