The 2005 at SEMA

• Sponsors (?)

manicmustangman said:
With the exception of the GT-R, I'm not big on any of the cars as a whole. What I would like to do is take pieces of several of them and make my own.
Ditto.
CDC: rear spoiler. billet grille, rear blckout panel
Saleen: hood?, front bumper?, black A/C vents
H&R: wheels (but black like the SCOSHE car)
GFG Wheels: stripes

And best of there are plenty of examples of WON'T look good on the '05. So we don't have to waste money on hiddious looking parts. They've already done it for us.

Jason

Where are the pics of the really interesting stuff....new parts for all of Fords products? I hear their are new Edelbrock 351C heads and a RPM Air Gap intake for hte 351C. Someplace I read that someone was debuting a real street style 4.6 aluminum intake manifold for the SOHC V8. This is the kind of stuff I'm itchign to see. 10 pics of the same car from differnet angles is all fine and dandy, but I can't afford a '05 Mustang yet no matter how badly I want one. So I gotta look to the older stuff and hopping that up. Where are those pics? :nice:

Vortech HO blower for the '05!!!!

SEM2004110212168_pv.jpg

http://www.semaphotos.com/default.a4d?tpl=imageSingle&source=&model=racing&ImageID=SEM2004110212168

tjm73 said:
Where are the pics of the really interesting stuff....new parts for all of Fords products? I hear their are new Edelbrock 351C heads and a RPM Air Gap intake for hte 351C. Someplace I read that someone was debuting a real street style 4.6 aluminum intake manifold for the SOHC V8. This is the kind of stuff I'm itchign to see. 10 pics of the same car from differnet angles is all fine and dandy, but I can't afford a '05 Mustang yet no matter how badly I want one. So I gotta look to the older stuff and hopping that up. Where are those pics? :nice:

Check out the SEMA site here: http://www.semaphotos.com/

Some photos of manufacturers goods. Ford Racing shows the Cammer 5.0 as well...

Looking at the SEMA pics, I've come to the conclusion that the '05 Stang will become one of the most mutilated cars ever. It will not only be subject to all the ugly/tacky visual mods of today, but also all the ugly trends of 40 years ago.

I can't wait any longer

I just place an order for my 2005 yesturday.... and they said its not going to be until early feb that I get it....

I've already been waiting since the very first day the concept came out....Grrrrr I can't wait any longer

I want my car Nowwwww

And then im going to all those car kit dealers web site from sema and ordering all my fav parts from each car, and making my own....Ultimate mustang