the 93 lx I traded my bike for..

Sick93LX

Apr 12, 2011
VA
i traded a 05 honda vtx 1300c for a 93 calypso green lx

full drag car that i plan on convertering back to street car

351w elderbrock heads, holley carb, longtubes, built c4, 430's mini spool, as you can see in the second pic no very streetable according to the inside (my little boy wanted to drive)

ive got a xpipe, mac flowpath mufflers and tailpipes to go on next

the day i brought it home
stang6.jpg

little man wanting to drive, no passenger seat,,just bottle brackets
stang7.jpg

huge hood,,gotta go
stang8.jpg

new hood
stang1.jpg

factory seats to match the back
stang2.jpg

looking from driver seat (duh)
stang4.jpg

msd and 2-step
stang3.jpg

outback and the cage,,6-point cage
stang5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

hell yeah, that will be a bad ass street car. are you going to loose the spool and gears? what did it run at the track?
if thats the B&M pro ratchet thats the same one i have for my 67.

hell yeah, that will be a bad ass street car. are you going to loose the spool and gears? what did it run at the track?
if thats the B&M pro ratchet thats the same one i have for my 67.

same shifter man,,,i plan on running the 430 for now til the winter or til i can find a posi and 373's,, and last time it was at the track 6.90 all motor,,,

damn, thats exactly what im looking for. You're going the opposite direction I would go, but that will make a great looking street car. Good luck with it.

On m/t slicks,,,,,,,,,Well I can still drag it if I wanna,,,just wanna street it mostly,,its still a drag car more than street car,,,,,,no heat/ac,,no radio or cruise,,no power steering or power brakes,,,but it does have the lightweight k-member so it may not be too hard to steer once I get rolling

Yeah, u will need to use a meter or light tester and check for power going in and out. Or Check for continuity with a meter. Sounds stupid but check fuses and bulbs if u haven't already done so. I've had bulbs filiments break before. Bulb still looked good but did not work.

Likw nik said,pics of engine,cam,heads,compression??? Do all you guys on here only run the 1/8?????All i see it seems is talk about running the 1/8 not the 1320.Oh yeah what does the bike look like that you traded???? peace

john:p