The closest ill EVER come to being able to afford a Bugatti...

• Sponsors (?)

i will stick with american muscle:D im not brand dominant on anything but i dont think i will buy anything imported....and i dont want to hear the well american cars are built foreign blah blah blah....thats not what im getting at

I mean thats cool and all.

BUT ITS A ****ING BUGATTI. lol The fastest production car IN THE WORLD. I would kill for a car like that. lol

But really I would kill someone for a car like that. :)

that car is amazing. What does it matter where it's built? A beastly car is a beastly car regardless of the language spoken while building it.

anyway...that's sad to see such a beautiful car in such a terrible condition.

reminds me of this (scary)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3105304
300adxv.jpg

i thought the mclaren f1 was the fastest....or maybe the most expensive...im confused now

The Mclaren F1 used to be. The Veyron destroys it though. It goes for around a million and a half and has a top speed over 250 mph. On top gear they said if you had both cars at a dead stop, you could let the Mclaren take off first...hit 120 mph...then take off in the Bugatti and it would still beat it to 200.

That car is simply phenomenal. Anything that weighs over 2 tons and can do 0-60 in 2.5 seconds is amazing no matter how you look at it. Will this guy get another one? I too doubt Bugatti will sell him another one, apparently it costs them something like 5 million to build each one, and they're selling them for 1.5 million. Cars like this should not be in the hands of the rich and stupid.

i will stick with american muscle:D im not brand dominant on anything but i dont think i will buy anything imported....and i dont want to hear the well american cars are built foreign blah blah blah....thats not what im getting at

This is arguable the most amazing production vehicle ever. Not an Integra with a bpou4532oj45;klm swap.

trav_19 said:
its just a perfect example of why they dont need to build cars this powerful....i find it to dangerous...because someone will say hey lets get it up to 250mph

Where do you come up with these statements? Do you not filter things before you type them? Did you read the article? It was pooring rain and the car got away from him. I've had my car get away from me by taking a corner and having there be wet leaves on the road. Starting up a hill and having it be covered in sand. The first half hour after it starts to rain is pretty dangerous to any light, rear wheeled, large engined car.

This is the second time in two days I've been embarassed for you.

Adam

This is arguable the most amazing production vehicle ever. Not an Integra with a bpou4532oj45;klm swap.

Where do you come up with these statements? Do you not filter things before you type them? Did you read the article? It was pooring rain and the car got away from him. I've had my car get away from me by taking a corner and having there be wet leaves on the road. Starting up a hill and having it be covered in sand. The first half hour after it starts to rain is pretty dangerous to any light, rear wheeled, large engined car.

This is the second time in two days I've been embarassed for you.

Adam

whats your deal man???????? did i say THIS OWNER GOT HIS CAR TO 250????? didn't think so im just saying a lot of people with powerful cars will test them out and it can get dangerous and the pile of parts are a possibility i have seen so many high end cars and auctually reg cars with decent power and owners that dont know how to handle them.

i dont need you to proof read all my posts i can type what i think if you dont like it dont reply to my posts and just ignore them simple solution