The Duck made some HP last night...

oh, I didnt read any offense into it John. Its all good:nice: I have never been a sports fan either but I do remember the good old days of the Blazers and he was one of the good guys.

Both are blue but Ray's is the tubbed out one with the big hairdryer, Jeffs Fox is much more stock appearing and a little bitty 70mm jobber on it. Jeffs also is a 4.6L mod motor swap instead of a 5.0L.

• Sponsors (?)

oh, I didnt read any offense into it John. Its all good:nice: I have never been a sports fan either but I do remember the good old days of the Blazers and he was one of the good guys.

Both are blue but Ray's is the tubbed out one with the big hairdryer, Jeffs Fox is much more stock appearing and a little bitty 70mm jobber on it. Jeffs also is a 4.6L mod motor swap instead of a 5.0L.

Well thats good he retired or whatever he is now and not a drug addict jail i mean trail blazer:D Damn that guy looks like he shoulda played football? peace

john:p

haha Duckworth kicks ass. Next time you see him tell him "boy george's drummer" says hi. That guy used to crack me up all day when I worked at Gratteri's and we were working on his truck. He's hilarious and a heck of a cool guy.

Nice vid. Man, I'm going to make a special trip out to the track whenever you guys run it.

Duckworth and Kermit Washington owned Le Slam, over by 24 Fitness on 4th Plain in Orchards. We used to have our basketball parties there and theyd come over and sign our balls. :D

Ray, congrats on the numbers, when do you think youll take it down the strip?

Thank you all for your compliment's and support.

The guy's at AFP did a awesome job of wiring the car and then tuning it to over a 1000 hp. within just a few pull's at the dyno.
Wally...thank's for your guidance and inspiration.
Rrev for staying late and helping dyno the car along with the sweet video.
I hope to make it out to the heads up race at PIR on April 6th.

To do list.
new seat belt's
add another wastegate
buy large icemaker
stock up on underwear
say prayers

Thank you all for your compliment's and support.

The guy's at AFP did a awesome job of wiring the car and then tuning it to over a 1000 hp. within just a few pull's at the dyno.
Wally...thank's for your guidance and inspiration.
Rrev for staying late and helping dyno the car along with the sweet video.
I hope to make it out to the heads up race at PIR on April 6th.

To do list.
new seat belt's
add another wastegate
buy large icemaker
stock up on underwear
say prayers

Hopefully you didn't gut out the glove box so you can store a clean pair...Or 3! Your car is one bad mofo. Can't wait to see it run. :hail2: