The get rid of the junk in your garage thread!

• Sponsors (?)

if anyone knows of some lowering spings keep me in mind ...im doing brakes ball joints ...the whole boat and i would love to do springs while its all tore apart...but cash is kinda low so if anyone knows someone who has a set collecting dust :D let me know

Well now I have some old bbk shorties, and a bassani catted X pipe to add here, the cat's are hollowed out so it's non emissions friendly.

hey bro, do you still have the headers? i still have the stockers and the driver side header gasket leaks and i wanna change out the headers. let me know on shipping to 28412. that would be fantastic. if you have a pic of them that would be fantastic also. pm me and let me know.

thanks man

All of the garbage is gone, only thing I have left is the stock diamond clear headlight's, but they are truly garbage. So they are going into the round file when I get them out.
I also found my stock CC plates, they are missing some hardware, but if somebody needs them for parts your welcome to them.

Anyone have a stock or aftermarket shifter knob by chance, mine has seen better days.

vp6799 I might have a set for you but the drivers side has a piece of metal flapping around in it. they worked fine since I had them on my car for 2 years.

That's awesome as long as they still bolt up. The mounts on mine are broken, so they are just sitting in there. Gotta re-aim them everynight by pushing the housings up...lol

Let me know if you have them.

Thanks
Vic

I know I have the upper/lower. Problem is they are at my moms house b/c I dont have any storage space in my apt. I dont know if you need that right away...

** I pretty much have the stock equivalent to any of the things listed in the sig, plus some more crap, some from my brother's old '95.