The get rid of the junk in your garage thread!

• Sponsors (?)

i have a complete airbox w/ the rubber elbow...and stock maf but its missing the guts...i have a c&l and you have to re-use it... i have a 94-95 pass. taillight tiny crack in the lower reflector under a 1" ibelieve....stock headlights yellowed...and corners there fine let me know

i have a complete airbox w/ the rubber elbow...and stock maf but its missing the guts...i have a c&l and you have to re-use it... i have a 94-95 pass. taillight tiny crack in the lower reflector under a 1" ibelieve....stock headlights yellowed...and corners there fine let me know

Will that c&l work on my 94 GT?? Do I just have to get a new calibration tube?? Send me a PM with some info. I'm really interested.

Thanks
Vic

i think he ment he's using the c&l and not getting rid of it. He was explaining why the stock maf didn't have the guts.

I'd be interested in a free motor too lol maybe then i could actually drive my car

and thats why i still use the stocker

haha yeah but you should have seen my eyes when i opened mine up lol ...the filter was smashed into a ball and like half in lol the screen was blocked with like hay and grass and everything else you could have imagined...and i decided to buy a 30 dollar k&n i should just get a cold air instead since i had it all tore apart

Let's see:
1. Zex nitros kit with purge
2. Kirban fuel pressure regulator
3. Earls SS brake lines
4. 2 18 x 8.5" rims and 2 18 x 10 or 10.5"
5. 2 nitto 555 245 40 18's 2 285 35 18's (new)
6. Stock radiator
7. BBK lowering springs.
8. stock cobra pullies
9. stock airbox and snorkel
10. 75mm bbk TB (will be switching it with my current 70mm)
11. Stock camber plates
Soon adding to the collection
1. edel performer upper and lower intake.
2. 70mm TB
3. Stock 94 - 95 hood
4. and finally stock tan leather interior minus carpet, (just seats front and back).
Everything else is gone..... Thank god.....

Let's see:
1. Zex nitros kit with purge
2. Kirban fuel pressure regulator
3. Earls SS brake lines
4. 2 18 x 8.5" rims and 2 18 x 10 or 10.5"
5. 2 nitto 555 245 40 18's 2 285 35 18's (new)
6. Stock radiator
7. BBK lowering springs.
8. stock cobra pullies
9. stock airbox and snorkel
10. 75mm bbk TB (will be switching it with my current 70mm)
11. Stock camber plates
Soon adding to the collection
1. edel performer upper and lower intake.
2. 70mm TB
3. Stock 94 - 95 hood
4. and finally stock tan leather interior minus carpet, (just seats front and back).
Everything else is gone..... Thank god.....

what you want for those stock pulleys????? and to ensure you have the stock crank,alternator and water pump pulley.