Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Disliked

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Freeze05

Sep 1, 2004
:spot:
It will be interesting to see how the King Cobra stands up to the other modified mustangs at the shows. I'm having this one built buy Klokworks Motorsports in Pensacola, Florida. Hope you Like! If not thats ok too because they all boil down to metal and they are all Mustangs beneath all the hipe. Best wishes to all...Master Freeze

Attachments

• Blackkingsm copy.jpg
    Blackkingsm copy.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the vote of confidence manicmustangman. I know its kind of hard to see but she will also be fitted with a solid fiberglass chin spoiler and a few other mods that will bring the hp up to about 350, est. of course, without killing my gass mileage. He is considering side skirts as well. We aren't sure yet that is why I posted it here and asked for opinions. thanks again and best of luck to you and yours!

I concur with others, neon is for kids driving $500 lowered turd buckets. It's the kind of "image" on the street you don't want, just like being a streetcorner hooker isn't terribly cool, though they don't seem to realize it standing there. Otherwise, nice wheels, tasteful graphics, albeit the real Cobra is still two years away. Have fun with it!!!

Keep in mind that 99% of the population does not relate the term "King Cobra" to a car, they relate it to a malt Liquor. Just be prepared....they'll think you're the promo guy with several cases of product in the trunk ;)

That is true Stanger. But, as you well know, anyone with a mustang has knowledge of the King Cobra. Besides, the opinions that I most interested in are mustang owners themselves. I don't want my one car to become an insult to the name King Cobra or to the heritage of the mustang. All opinions matter to me though the advise given may not nesesarily change the look of the car.

anyone with a mustang has knowledge of the King Cobra.
I wouldn't bank on that. This isn't exactly a bastion of Mustang II historians, let alone anybody who would be knowledgeable of the original King Cobras, which were a handful of Nascar experimental aero-nosed 1970 Torino Cobras.