The Official MACn89blckstng Progress Thread

• Sponsors (?)

i think the intake would look better silver also. and im deff down fo cruising as im maybe 10 min away from macn89stang(jesse). mines not as clean as your cars but im still down. plus i still have to run my car on the bottle to see what times i get b4 the new motor!

No worries your car is fine, what nitrous kit are u using and what shot, i love nitrous im using a zex dry kit, with my old motor i was sprayin a 125 shot my motor loved it, just dont miss a gear without a window switch i disconnected mine cause my nitrous wasn't always sprayin worked great til i missed that gear did some top end damage video below. Even after that with all im investing in my 333 stroker im still gonna spray, lotta people are telling me not to u will have enough power f that never enough i love nitrous i used it before like it was a passing gear :D i am gonna go down to the smallest shot in my kit a 75 shot this way i get away with one tune. Cant wait till things get goin this spring were gonna take over wit are HOT FOXES anywhere we go:D

This was my last pass on my old motor puff of smoke then brake lights. Ha Ha i was way out on that SRT-4 little ricer went thru the lights just before me, my MPH was 45 LMAO!!!!!

YouTube - last pass @ E-town 9/17/08

I'm definatly gonna be down for cruising. I miss the days when me and my crew would go out at least 5 deep. All the cars resonating together is sick. I love looking in my rear view mirror and seeing all fox parking lights on. Quick91LX has a bunch of pictures of a HUGE cruise we had together like 4 years ago. 28 cars in total. It was pure sex!!! K member is coming out as we speak!!!

Oh an the intake is staying black. The upper and lower match the whole two tone thing I have going on. The lower is black and I painted an orange stripe on the phenolic spacer to match. I'll take a picture and post it up here.

;)
new york is pretty close to new jersey, can me and my coupe come along for the cruise?? :D

Why Hell Yeah!!!!!!:D:D

no really we gotta do dis im talkin the kinda fun u get gitty about after cruising wit a pack of 302, 306, 331, 333, 347 etc. Foxbodys i have great sex that night with my wife or whoever:p

unless i get a ticket:nonono:

Ok, so I felt extremely motivated so I went ahead and installed the K member, control arms, new knuckles (ok just repainted), and springs. This was the first time I've ever had a spring install go smoothly, I had to just put the compressor in the spring and compress it out of the car and then just slide it in. I'm extremely happy with it and look forward to some awesome launches with this set up. Oh yea, and I cut a coil off the springs. I hate the way non cut drag launch springs look so I cut a coil and hopefully it will sit the way I want it to. If all goes well on the brake install tomorrow I will drop the motor in. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: On with the pictures!

Old garbage k member.
DSCN1019.jpg

DSCN1020.jpg

DSCN1021.jpg

DSCN1022.jpg

DSCN1023.jpg

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1026.jpg

DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1028.jpg

I'm hoping with a good tune it'll be around 270-290. Not ridiculous but it's all I got for now. I may throw a set of AFR 165's on it next winter, or just go ahead and get a blower. Possibly a Kenne Belle 2.2.

I'm hoping with a good tune it'll be around 270-290. Not ridiculous but it's all I got for now. I may throw a set of AFR 165's on it next winter, or just go ahead and get a blower. Possibly a Kenne Belle 2.2.

Nice! plenty HP were gonna sound like a pack Rottweilers comin, if u get a set of AFR 165s with a good tune u wont need a blower:D its gonna be a great year for us foxbodys looks like a lot of killer foxes gonna be ready for this season. What part of jersey are u from and are u goin to Carlisle it would be bangin a bunch of foxes heading there together it would look and sound criminal:D

Hell yea, my buddy has a real nice 85 GT that goes high tens that will be around, my other buddy has a black 87 ttop, my other buddy has a nice white 87 ttop, my girlfriends brother has a sonic blue 89 GT with full stalker kit (soon to be painted black). Then my one freind has a two tone 96 GT, and then 82Capri has his 91 LX. Shoud definatly be a good season.

I put the upper intake on real quick. I have to pull the lower intake off cause I forgot to fully clean out the media from blasting in the baffle area. I would hate to wipe out my bearings cause of that!!
DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1051.jpg

looks badass..no suprize there. the coil wire looks fine. any shorter an its gonna be like a phone line on a telephone pole...it will be tight an look retarded i think. deff looks good an this season will be awsome for cruises. cannot wait!

Dam u move fast that looks fantastic!!!!! IMHO that coil wire is fine it doesnt look long to me, u never know u might want a coil cover and u could use a little xtra wire

I was extremely motivated this weekend. I've also been getting stressed out by this guy that roams the shop so it was a HUGE therapy session for me. And a guy came in with his Wimbledon White 69 Mach 1 that wants me to repaint so I was psyched for that. Thanks for the comments guys!!! Oh yea, I bought this car exactly a year ago on Monday, I would say its gotten pretty far in a year.

The drivetrain will be done next weekend. I just ordered the following parts:
pypes x pipe
Flowmaster 3 inch tailpipes
MGW shifter
Steeda Clutch cable
Trans mount and bolts
new hood hinge cups
Polished stainless hood hinges.

I dunno about perfect, but I'm doing the best with what I have. We dont have a spray booth right now so theres some dust in the paint. I wet sanded and buffed the clear but there's still dust in the color coat so that kinda bugs me. Oh well, it still looks good, plus its only the engine bay. I just wanna keep working on it!!!!!