The Official MACn89blckstng Progress Thread

• Sponsors (?)

HAHA. i think jesse is the only person out of our group that can pull chops an a mullet off lol. deff hilarious. car looks good an i cant believe how fast its comin along. seems like you just bought the car a couple months ago.

bill: the guy that owns the pizza place in front of my house has some svo's idk if your interested but ill see if he has anything or get his number for ya. also, my uncles boss which is also up the street has a couple fox's. gimme a call an lemme know if you want me to get some info or what.

HAHA. i think jesse is the only person out of our group that can pull chops an a mullet off lol. deff hilarious. car looks good an i cant believe how fast its comin along. seems like you just bought the car a couple months ago.

bill: the guy that owns the pizza place in front of my house has some svo's idk if your interested but ill see if he has anything or get his number for ya. also, my uncles boss which is also up the street has a couple fox's. gimme a call an lemme know if you want me to get some info or what.

text me some info g funk. remember i dont have a lot to spend, but dont want total junk.

what i really need is an SHO...jesse hurry up and finish this stang so i can have your SHO

bentley, maybe you cant tell in the pics but the pin stripe is actually orange, but i might have to chime in with you on that. might look pretty cool. idk if you have a plate for the intake jesse but i think that would look better if you did. just my .02

I thought about the orange in the intake, I may try it out but I also don't want it to be too much. I also had a intake plaque but I can't find it. I'll probably pick one up off ebay or something.

And I'm going to sell the SHO this fall I think and get a car loan for a Marauder. The sho is cool but I'm sick of driving 20 year old cars with a bajillion miles on them.

Lookin great! Can't wait to see that thing wired up and finished. Looks very clean man, you must see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Make sure you tape and cover everything in that engine bay so when you paint that baby, the overspray doesn't get in there. But if you are gonna panel paint it, then I gues you don't have to worry about that. I usually spend one day taping it up, then come in the next morning and paint so I feel fresh.

Yep, I love taping and really take my sweet time taping up a car really tight, I never fold the paper, always cut to fit. I will probably be painting in a garage so I'm really gonna take my time and make sure I do it right.

Nice work man...I gotta stop by and see this thing in person...

Just don't blow up the trans in this thing, ok...nevermind the 8475372 you went through in the MAC'n89blckstng

I'll never forget the time I was standing in the pits at Island somewhere around the 1000' mark and heard this loud clacking noise...turned to see your car roll by sounding like a rock tumbler....

And the fact that my car was 5 different colors at the time added to the clackiness. This new trans is all new. It blew up ten minutes after I put it in my car. I got a new input and cluster gear and new synchrose and a cluster bearing support for that. I think it should handle some power this time around. I'm done using garbage transmissions, although the best trans I ever had reliability wise was a junkyard 4 cyl trans. lol No pictures today guys, I gotta run to a horse show and ran out of time to post em up, and the camera was acting up before I finished the passenger tailpipe. They look sick and I'm really happy with how they look.

I put the upper intake on real quick. I have to pull the lower intake off cause I forgot to fully clean out the media from blasting in the baffle area. I would hate to wipe out my bearings cause of that!!

DSCN1052.jpg

that EGR delete plate. did you make it or buy one?

I was, but its a huge pain in the ass and I just wanna drive this thing. Plus with the way my engine bay is customized, the turbo wouldn't fit. I'm thinkin a charger is in this cars future. Plus, you just can't have that mustang sound with a turbo.

I just saw this thing in person and was real impressed! Seeing what Mac did to the engine/engine bay & dash board just tells me how it's gonna look when it's done.
He "definitely" has the modifying gift and uses it well!!
Thanks for the springs bro! :nice:

P.S. Gotta LOVE the custom exhaust pipe radiator support.