THE OFFICIAL OHIO STATE VS FLORIDA FOR THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD !!!

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds to me that no one thinks this is even worth playing. It is after all the SEC champ vs Big Ten champ. Its just what happens. To say that Fl sucks or that they dont deserve a chance, that the BCS for ya. UM and OSU was a good game and was hyped as the biggest game of the year, and it was for the winner to go on and the loser to sit a watch. Nothing being taken away from UM they are as good as any 1 loss team, but it comes down to money. Money is that OSU from the North vs FL from the South will attract more potenial for MONEY. Either way anything can happen and lets not forget, USC was on their way when UCLA brust that bubble. Lets see what happens. As a side note, Big Ten schedule is what hurt UM the most as the last game was entirely too early or the rest of the country plays too many games.:nice:

It'll be the Bucks!! Michigan had their chance at the Bucks, they lost even when we turned the ball over 3 times in the 2nd half. It shouldn't have even been as close as it was. That being said, I personally think Mich is the 2nd best team out there, but it would be hard for the BCS to let it be a BIG 10 event!! I don't think it was a money thing, when we played for the championship in 02 the crowd was at least 75% OSU. The OSU fans find a way to get tickets! If it had been OSU/MICH the price for tickets would be even higher. If OSU is on their game like most of the year, I don't see it being a close game. Now if we have some injuries, or massive brain farts, it would get closer. JUST MY OPINIONS!!

Now somebody send the new guy the PM!! PLEEZE!:nice:

OHIO STATE BY 17 POINTS......GO BUCKEYES

View attachment 416359
392799.jpg