THE OFFICIAL OHIO STATE VS FLORIDA FOR THE BCS CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD !!!

Somebody PM me this upskirt thing.

I think you OSU fans might get more of a fight from UF than you think. Its going to be a close game. But I hate the Gators (lived in Tallahassee for a while so its only natural) so go OSU

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, Florida is getting no love on this site. Being a Florida fan I will start by saying OSU has a great team and has played well all year.
Now, Fl has not played well as of late but they do find a way to win. Their defense is good if they are still healthy,and have quality players. Offense is going to need to make plays and reduce the amount of penaltys. Go Gators !!!

Damn, Florida is getting no love on this site. Being a Florida fan I will start by saying OSU has a great team and has played well all year.
Now, Fl has not played well as of late but they do find a way to win. Their defense is good if they are still healthy,and have quality players. Offense is going to need to make plays and reduce the amount of penaltys. Go Gators !!!

I havent watched FSU much, but i think if friggen troy smith can stay on his feet and not get sacked every 3 seconds, it will be a good game.

NO Contest, O-H-I-O, cause weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dont give a damn about the whole state of Florida
Whole state of Florida , Whole State of Florida

We dont give a damn about the whole state of Florida cause we're from OHIO

Leave me alone, the Bucks are all i have, Indians, Browns and Cavs suck.

U of M should still be in it. However, since they are not, and I have a strong loathing for Florida teams as well, I shall vote for OSU. Though I may take some convincing...wink wink nudge nudge.

I agree completely. The OSU / Mich. game was GREAT! i wanted to see them go at it again. And IMO, its crap how florida snuck in there.

You have a PM homie.