The turboed 67 has been dynoed

I take it, that this is a blow through set up. Is it a homemade carb, CSU, etc? Is there a thread that talks about the engine? I have a T76 set up, that I could use on my 66, but not too sure if I really want to do that.
It's a homemade carb with a proform main body. We made minimal changes to the carb and it runs great. Nice and flat fuel curve. After we get the WOT dialed in, I'm tuning for gas mileage. He's only getting like 10 right now.:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

Was actually four. One in front and back of each tire. You sit between them. The straps don't hold the wieght down though. It just keeps you from going anywhere. We may try another dyno where it straps the weight down to the rollers. Almost 600 lbs on the trunk and 315 Nittos weren't enough.I would really like to know where the true peaks are.
68fb, it's caltracs and ranchos in the back. But no wieght transfer on a dyno ya know ?

There are now chassis dynos that allow you to remove the rear wheel and bolt directly up to the axle. No slippage at all.