things that make you go hmmmmm

jhr302

Feb 11, 2007
ok i took my fenders off today an replaced them with new ones , old ones were rusted , but any way , there is to canister type things under the passenger side fender that are not hooked up to anything , an i was wondering what they are , if they should be attached to anything ? i also got my stalker front cover on an looks bad a$$ , so if any one know what those are under there please let me know ,

• Sponsors (?)

yeah , but thats all i need in the car , it warms it up pretty good , the vacuum canister , where does that go to , inside the car or what , there is a tube coming from it but its been cut

Vac resevoir is piped to a T on the firewall, towards the passenger side.

One side of that T goes to the TAB and TAD solenoids on the rear of the passenger side shock tower.

3rd side of the T goes to a check valve... a disc looking thing with a vac nipple on each side.

From the check valve, there's another T.

One of those goes to a small vac source... under the upper intake at the rear.

The other goes to the EGR regulator.

There's a drawing around the web if ya just google it...

The vacuum lines go inside the engine bay, right in front of the smog pump is a square box. That box is a charcoal canister for the HVAC system. One of the hoses from the fender run to that. There is a 4 prong vacuum line connector from the inner fender that connects into the engine bay by the EGR, more HVAC stuff.